Consider one of the following suggested donations, or combining 2 or 3 into one donation:
$10 ImPACT Concussion Testing 1 test- $50 for 5, $100 for 10
ImPact Testing (concussion testing) is completed for every athlete in PNSA at age 10 as their Baseline.
• Baseline tests can be done at 10-yr old and older. Need to be updated every 2 years until through puberty.
• Post-injury tests can be done as often as ordered by a physician.
• Baseline tests can be taken any time of the season. If the athlete is recovering from a previous concussion,
then the baseline test cannot be taken until the athlete is cleared by a qualified physician to return to
• Baseline tests can be administered by a qualified member of a PNSA club
$45 FIS Race Entry, $180 per 4-day race series
$55 FIS Race Entry + ImPACT Concussion Testing
$107 FIS Start = Entry Fee + Lift ticket
$200 WR U14 Championship Support
$300 WR U16 Championship Support
$500 Scholarship - applied to an athlete's college tuition or a coach's continuing education/professional certification
$375 1 roll of B-net Safety Fencing
$1,000 Support 1 summer camp - either the May Speed camp or the August Tech camp
$1,500 Sponsor an athlete to the Jr Nationals, Spring Series or a USST Summer Camp
You do not need a PayPal account to use their service.
PNSEF is a 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit, TIN 23-7118655, and will issue a receipt noting the amount of your donation.
PNSEF offers financial support in the following ways:
- Scholarships for athlete's college tuition and continuing education for coaches
- Grants to athletes to assist with the expenses of competition and training projects